Are you one of the 63% of marketers who say their top challenge is generating traffic and leads? If so, then you already know how taxing the process can be. You’ll need to find ways to draw people towards your site, regularly generate content that piques their interest, be active on social media, and create innovative tactics to engage new leads. With a limited budget and small staff at your disposal, where will you find the time to do all of that while you manage your business on a daily basis?
While traditional strategies may work, it might not be enough to meet the demands of the modern market. Times are changing, and so should your approach. Luckily, there are plenty of marketing automation software providers to choose from. This way, you can boost the way you sell your brand by accessing lead management tools, email and content marketing solutions, as well as social media management options.
How Do You Choose a Marketing Automation Platform?
There are plenty of benefits to be had when you utilize marketing programs; you can improve message targeting, get better leads, and increase conversion. A study by HigherLogic found that most businesses use marketing automation mainly to leverage the technology with their primary business goals. These basic goals include enhancing their overall business efficiency, advance event turnouts, and increase membership.
Before you invest in a software solution, however, it is best to find out what makes a good marketing automation program. Surely, there are many factors to consider during the browsing process, but among the most qualities you should look for are:
- Robust Features. In choosing a marketing automation platform, you must take a good look at the features included in the system. Don’t settle for software solutions with flashy tools that fall short of your expectations. Instead, find a program that will provide you with expertly engineered features ]you will surely use.
- In-Depth Analytics. Evaluation is an important aspect of any marketing campaign, but the process of collecting and organizing data for the task can be overwhelming. This is why it’s important to choose marketing automation solutions that have built-in analytics tools. With these, you can get complete insights on your marketing campaigns effortlessly.
- Seamless Integrations. Flexibility is key when it comes to marketing. So, it is best to choose a platform that can seamlessly integrate with software solutions you are currently using or applications you are thinking about using in the future. This way, you minimize the disruption to your business operations and avoid having to implement a new software each time your company’s needs change.
- Mobile Optimization. Being able to control your marketing campaign whenever and wherever you may be is a nice edge to have. To do this, be sure to pick mobile-ready platforms that will allow you to manage campaigns, collaborate with your team, check your progress, and engage your leads on-the-go.
Having tackled what you should look for in a program, we can now move on to discussing our 20 best marketing automation software solutions for small businesses. If you’d like a more in-depth discussion on what these software solutions can do, you may read about the benefits of marketing automation software here . But, if you’re ready to check out our marketing automation software 2019 comparisons, then keep reading this article.
20 Best Marketing Automation Software
for Small Business in 2019
1. HubSpot Marketing
HubSpot Marketing is a top-of-the-line inbound marketing software that focuses on growing traffic and increasing lead conversions. With robust tools for blogging, emailing, SEO, marketing automation, lead management, and analytics, this platform can give you the things you need to launch effective campaigns. The system also integrates with multiple CMSs, email service providers, eCommerce tools, and social networks. The vendor offers a great free trial plan for those who’d like to try out the key features of the product first. You can easily sign up for HubSpot Marketing free trial here.
For subscriptions, the platform is available in four monthly plans that are priced according to the number of features you will be needing for your operations. For small businesses and startups, you may opt for their Free Plan, their Starter package that costs $50. For larger businesses, check out their Basic plan, Pro Plan, and Enterprise plan priced at $200, $800, and $2400 respectively. However, these have required onboarding fees that range from $600 to $5000.
Why Choose HubSpot Marketing?
- All-in-One Marketing System. As mentioned earlier, HubSpot marketing has all the necessary marketing automation features you need to launch your campaign. It lets you generate more traffic, convert leads, and track your marketing funnel without having to spend on other software to back it up. You may, however, choose from their available integrations to further enhance its performance.
- Personalization Capabilities. Every business works differently, and it can be difficult to modify your operations to suit a certain platform. To help you save time and money on retraining, HubSpot Marketing allows you to personalize your workflow and prepare your content and marketing strategies however you wish.
- Reliable Analytics. As a business owner, you understand how costly wrong decisions can be. With HubSpot Marketing’s analytics tools, you no longer have to worry about making incorrect calculations. This allows you to get accurate, real-time reports that you may refer to whenever you need to make changes to your campaign.
Marketo is a flexible marketing automation platform trusted by over 2300 customers across the globe. Accessible on both desktop and mobile devices, the software provides a variety of features for B2B marketing, lead management, email campaigns, budgeting, and ROI optimization. The platform also allows for real-time personalization, so you may engage your target market proactively and effectively. As for pricing, Marketo is only available on a by-quote basis, so be sure to get in touch with their representative.
Why Choose Marketo?
- Easy-to-Use Interface. With its drag-and-drop interface, Marketo is easy to use. You can create landing pages and publish your content without having to deal with the technical aspects of web development. This makes it a good option for users with no IT background.
- Simplified Social Engagement. Social marketing in the modern age is one of the difficult things to keep up with. Through Marketo’s simplified social engagement features, you can share, promote, and engage both new and existing clientele quickly and conveniently.
- Integrates With Leading CRM Platforms. Collaboration between your marketing and sales team is crucial to the success of a campaign. Luckily, Marketo seamlessly integrates with leading CRM platforms such as Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics.
3. bpm’online Marketing
bpm’online marketing is one of the leading cloud-hosted programs for holistic multi-channel marketing. A module inclusive in bpm’s CRM bundle, this platform allows users to to optimize both front-office and back-office tasks with ease. Equipped with lead generation tools, communication features, and content creation solutions, the software can also be integrated with AI to boost user adoption. bpm’online marketing offers quote-based and annual enterprise pricing according to the number of contacts and users who will be enrolled in the system.
Why Choose bpm’online Marketing?
- User-Friendly Platform. Having a low-code platform, bpm’online marketing is an ideal option for users who are not particularly tech savvy. It lets you reap all the benefits of marketing automation without having to deal with complicated technological processes.
- Advanced Lead Nurturing. This platform utilizes out-of-the-box processes for lead management, demand generation, and client retention. This way, you can focus only on sales-ready leads and maximize the time you use for your campaign.
- Tracks Customer Preferences. bpm’online allows you to provide a more personable marketing approach by keeping track of your customers’ preferences. Upon recording the evolution of the interests of your clients, it will then match them with the appropriate products and services.
ActiveCampaign is a business marketing application designed for small companies. Used by over 100,000 people globally, this all-in-one software has all the tools you need to boost your business from marketing automation and sales CRM to smart emailing and data analysis. Should you encounter problems with their system, they also offer in-depth training and customer support. ActiveCampaign is available in four pricing plans ranging from $15 monthly to $279 monthly. They also offer yearly subscription options for your convenience.
Why Choose ActiveCampaign?
- Unlimited Lead Scoring. Are you looking for a software that can easily adapt to the needs of your growing business? ActiveCampaign supports an unlimited number of lead scores, so you can easily accommodate all your leads without having to upgrade the program. On top of that, the system lets you organize your leads according to your priorities or even automatically distribute them to your sales team.
- Quality Emailing Tool. Sending emails to the right people at the right time may be one of the most challenging and time-consuming aspects of digital marketing. Fortunately, ActiveCampaign has an email management tool that allows you to create personalized and strategically scheduled emails. Additionally, it can support live ecommerce data and videos to create more engaging content for your clients and leads.
- Over 150 Supported Integrations. ActiveCampaign can be integrated with a large number of third-party applications. Whether you want to reinforce your platform with accounting, CMS, analytics, sales, customer support, or other auxiliary tools, they have you covered.
5. iContact Pro
iContact Pro is a marketing campaign management suite built for small startups to medium-sized companies. It offers simple yet email marketing, segmentation, social posting, and workflow automation features that let you cut through the digital noise. Mobile-ready, it is also equipped with reporting and lead scoring tools for data analysis. To purchase iContact Pro, you may opt for their monthly billing plan or annual prepay that are priced according to the number of subscribers. You may also choose their Premier plan which is available by-quote.
Why Choose iContact Pro?
- High-End Email Marketing. Catching the attention of your leads doesn’t have to be too complicated. Using the advanced email marketing tools of iContact Pro, you can leverage what you already know about your customers to boost your campaigns. It even allows you to segment contacts and nurture them with timely and relevant emails.
- Individualized Workflows. Target your audience with the right content at the right time using iContact Pro’s configurable workflows. No matter what your process may be and no matter how you categorize your leads, this feature can accelerate your operations with minimal disruptions.
- Social Media Monitoring. iContact Pro lets you post content on different social channels. On top of that, it allows you to join in real-time conversations and trends so that you can be more proactive in engaging your market.
Wishpond is an application specializing in boosting online marketing campaigns. Offering features for marketing automation, social posting, website popups, lead management, API access, and custom CSS, it also supports a number of CRM integrations. Wishpond offers three monthly payment plans: Basic, Pro, and Growth costing $45, $78, and $129 respectively. For yearly payments, they offer 36% off your subscription.
Why Choose Wishpond?
- Wide Selection of Contest Tools. Updating your social media accounts regularly may not always be enough to keep your target audience interested. To reinforce your social marketing tactics, Wishpond has various contest tools that let you host sweepstakes, polls, hashtag contests, and more.
- Intuitive Landing Page Editor. Maximize lead generation by creating interesting landing pages. Offering an intuitive landing page editor, Wishpond lets you make mobile-ready sites that you may publish anywhere. It is also equipped with real-time analytics to help you monitor your site’s progress.
- Great Lead Segmentation. Getting insight into your leads shouldn’t be a hassle. With Wishpond’s lead segmentation, scoring, and analytics, you can determine which prospective clients you should be focusing on as well as measure your progress as accurately as possible.
7. LeadSquared Marketing Automation
LeadSquared Marketing Automation is a cloud-based platform catering to the marketing needs of different business sizes. It aims to streamline marketing campaigns using best-in-class tools for automation, analytics, lead management, website tracking, and list segmentation. Accessible on Windows, Linux, Mac, and mobile devices, LeadSquared Marketing Automation may cost from $200 per month to $1800 per month depending on the number of contacts you process.
Why Choose LeadSquared Marketing Automation?
- Drip Marketing Tools. Are you building your brand or launching a new product? This platform offers tools that let you get leads down your sales funnel quicker by utilizing email marketing and drip marketing. It even lets you check the engagement at each step, so you may plan your succeeding marketing moves more efficiently.
- Email Analytics. Ensure that you are creating emails that make an impact with LeadSquared Marketing Automation. It tracks emails that are raking in response rates, so you can replicate its success in future email blasts.
- Easy Data Synchronization. LeadSquared Marketing Automation works seamlessly with other marketing apps and CRMs such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Unbounce, and Instapage. This means you can automatically update the data across platforms without hassle.
Infusionsoft is a web-based marketing automation platform trusted by freelancers and small businesses worldwide. Serving 23,000 users in different countries, it provides a wide variety of options for marketing automation, CRM, and sales. Whether you need to process payments, track orders, publish content, or handle your referral program, it can do it all. The onboarding cost for Infusionsoft is $299. From there, they offer pricing plans according to the features you need and the number of people who will be using the software.
Why Choose Infusionsoft?
- Hassle-Free Data Storage. Infusionsoft’s system serves as your repository of customer information. From their contact details to your history of interactions, this platform will have those in handy for you when you need it. This makes it easier to provide a hands-on, personable marketing approach.
- Streamlined Sales Pipelines. With Infusionsoft, you can build streamlined sales pipelines. You can score leads, determine when to send follow-up emails, and monitor the impact of each interaction to ensure the success of your marketing campaign.
- Built-In Online Sales Feature. Infusionsoft supports integrated order forms, online sales, and payments. This way, you can better manage your marketing campaign and sales progress without having to switch programs.
Pardot is a marketing automation and lead management platform created by Salesforce for B2B companies. Cloud-hosted and accessible on desktop and mobile devices, this software combines the power of multiple features in one interface. Among the tools included in Pardot are for email marketing, lead nurturing, and sales intelligence. To start incorporating Pardot in your business operations, you may choose from their three annual payment plans that cost from $1000 to $3000 per month.
Why Choose Pardot?
- Smart Lead Generation. Make sure your pipeline always has high-quality leads to process. With Pardot, you can efficiently generate more leads through smart email marketing and social media marketing. On top of that, the software can also help you create engaging landing pages and forms.
- Insightful Reporting. Get a better grasp of what aspects of your marketing campaign are working and what are not through insightful ROI reporting. With this feature, you can optimize your operations based on data collected straight from your customers and leads.
- Superior Lead Management. Reach customers at the right time by using their lead management tool. Using Pardot, you can send emails based on triggers such as time, interactions, and other custom parameters. You may also re-engage dormant leads, identify the hottest leads before your competitors get to them, and create dynamic lead category lists for better targeting.
10. Constant Contact
Constant Contact is an email marketing software serving over 650,000 small businesses and startups. Known for its intuitive yet user-friendly features, this platform is packed with tools for emailing automation, social media management, and contact tracking. Constant Contact has two monthly payment packages: Email starting at $20 and Email Plus starting at $45. For your convenience, they offer a free 60-day trial.
Why Choose Constant Contact?
- Unified Listing Tools. No matter the size of your business, keeping tabs on the contact details of your customers is always difficult, especially when you are using multiple programs to store your data. Consolidate all contacts across different databases with the unified list-building tools of Constant Contact. This makes it easier to remove duplicate information and lessens the time spent on syncing data.
- Hundreds of Email Templates. Creating a personalized email can be challenging. To help you create one without having to start from scratch, Constant Contact has hundreds of beautiful email templates available. All you will have to do is choose one that suits your brand, write your message, and hit send.
- Great Customer Support. Constant Contact wants you to make the most out of their product. This is why apart from providing customer support, they also have live webinars, classes, and similar activities that you can attend without charge.
ReportGarden is a marketing automation software focusing on lead management and campaign reporting. Offering SEO audit, invoicing, and budgeting modules for digital marketing agencies, this platform comes in handy for those who are especially conscious about the accurate reporting of their progress. Easily accessed on desktops and internet browsers, ReportGarden offers four pricing plans that may be billed monthly or yearly depending on your preference. They also have a custom plan that starts at $65.
Why Choose ReportGarden?
- End to End Report Automation. Analyzing data is already time-consuming as it is, what more if you have to collect data manually? With ReportGarden, you get end-to-end report automation, so you can create comprehensive reports with just a click of a button. It can even pull marketing data from all your channels and integrations.
- Multi-Channel Marketing Support. In today’s marketing landscape, you need to use various communication platforms to stay competitive. Luckily, ReportGarden can support multiple channels in one convenient interface. Whether your social marketing campaign involves, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or other sites, you can boost it without having to leave your marketing software.
- Complete SEO Tools. Having a good-looking website is important to attract customers. However, you musn’t overlook your content. With ReportGarden’s SEO tools, you can audit your website to make sure it is SEO-friendly as well as position keywords to amp up your site’s searchability.
12. NAVIK MarketingAI
NAVIK MarketingAI is a cloud-hosted marketing automation platform built by absolutdata. Its aim is to help users improve the impact of their campaigns through hyper personalization, campaign simulators, dynamic micro segmentations, predicted behavior models, and other features. NAVIK MarketingAI also offers next best action recommendations, to make decision making processes are easier. As for their payment plans, they are offered on a by-quote basis, so you will have to contact the provider for their enterprise pricing information.
Why Choose NAVIK MarketingAI?
- Convenient Campaign Designer. Do you want to turn your ideas into reality on-the-fly? NAVIK MarketingAI campaign designer can help you do this. It lets you create campaigns, modify existing marketing schemes, as well as personalize certain offerings for your customers on your laptop or phone wherever you are.
- Powerful Marketing Analytics. NAVIK MarketingAI is equipped with powerful analytics features such as Customer DNA 360. This way, you can easily monitor your ROI and adjust marketing schemes according to the changing trends on the market or the evolving interests of your leads.
- State-of-the-Art Data Engineering. The professionals who worked on the NAVIK MarketingAI platform made it a point to use state-of-the-art data and decision engineering for their products. This, in turn, will collect accurate data, provide comprehensive reports, and help you yield superior results for your campaign.
Optimizely is an online marketing platform focusing on website development. Having served more than 6000 companies, they optimize and streamline digital experiences for businesses and customers alike. The software offers behavioral audience targeting and analytics tools to help you take out the digital guesswork and create smarter business decisions based on hard facts. It is also backed with an enterprise-grade security system to keep your data protected. For pricing, they offer three quote-based subscription packages based on your business’ needs.
Why Choose Optimizely?
- Predictive Analytics Option. Reducing bounce rates and increasing site traffic is easy when you can gauge how effective your next marketing actions will be. Through Optimizely’s predictive analytics, you can determine what your customers want through data that has been compiled over time. This way, you won’t have to waste time and money on risky marketing strategies.
- Simplified Web Experimentation. Ensure quality user experience by learning from your customers. Through the web experimentation feature of Optimizely, you not only increase the engagement of your audience but also create better sites that your customers will love.
- Multi-Domain Support. With Optimizely, you can experiment on a number of sites at once using one account because of its multi-domain support feature. This is useful for entrepreneurs who own multiple businesses or wish to create landing pages for different aspects of their company.
SharpSpring is an all-in-one marketing platform for small and medium-sized businesses. Providing you with features such as custom deal stages, point-and-click editors, call tracking, email analytics, and lead management automation, this software solution can smoothly combine your marketing and sales operations. To purchase SharpSpring, get in touch with the vendor to request a quote.
Why Choose SharpSpring?
- Behavior-Based Email Marketing. Email blasts have the tendency to come off as impersonal, so more often than not, they get ignored or overlooked. Make the most out of your emails using SharpSpring’s behavior-based marketing feature. Unlike fully automated email marketing tools, this lets you create personal messages that your leads will appreciate.
- Dynamic Workflow Builder. Engaging leads at the critical points of their buying process need not be complicated. By using the dynamic visual workflow builder of SharpSpring, you can make targeting and tracking easy. As a bonus, this feature’s customizability also minimizes the amount of time you’ll need to adapt to the software
- Built-In CRM. SharpSpring comes with a built-in CRM to help you manage your marketing tasks and customer relations responsibilities in one system. This allows you to fuel your sales funnel while improving customer retention. Are you currently using a different CRM software? The platform also supports third-party CRMs for your convenience.
15. IBM Digital Marketing
Formerly known as SilverPop, IBM Digital Marketing is one of the pioneers in marketing automation. It was created in 1999 to cater to the needs of online businesses, and now it is also providing software solutions for B2B companies. Engineered with simplicity in mind, this no-fuss platform only offers top-of-the line lead management, digital marketing, analytics, and journey design tools. For pricing, IBM Digital Marketing is available by-quote, so feel free to speak with their representatives for inquiries.
Why Choose IBM Digital Marketing?
- Multi-Channel Lead Scoring. Nurturing leads should go beyond email. So, to help you think outside the inbox, IBM Digital Marketing scores new leads and manages existing leads across marketing channels. The platform even works in alignment with your sales processes, to make your workflow seamless.
- Solid Email Marketing Features. Well-timed emails can yield better response rates that could eventually lead to conversions.With IBM Digital Marketing’s behavior-based communication feature, you can easily monitor possible triggers and formulate emails that are appropriate for that particular lead’s interests.
- Marketing Cloud Capabilities. IBM Digital Marketing is equipped with a marketing cloud capability to help you get better control of your social media campaigns. It not only lets you interact better with your customers but also give you real-time analytics on your campaign’s progress.
AdRoll is a high-performance digital marketing software focusing on retargeting. Founded in 2007, it is packed with features for segmentation, cross-device reach, predictive buying, and social targeting. These tools are what allows the software to collect, analyze, and act on customer data with just a few clicks of a button. AdRoll offers four monthly pricing plans for new businesses, emerging businesses, evolving businesses, and expanding businesses ranging from $300 to $10,000.
Why Choose AdRoll?
- Marketing Tactic Synchronization. Utilizing multiple tactics is not uncommon in the world of digital marketing. However, it can get a bit time-consuming and overwhelming. To simplify this, AdRoll allows you to sync your display ads, social ads, and triggered emails for a more streamlined marketing strategy.
- Powerful Digital Marketing Technology. AdRoll helps you retain your edge by using a powerful digital marketing technology that can process over 34 million signals into 2.5 million marketing predictions every second. With that said, you can be confident that it can keep up with your pace, no matter how fast your company is growing.
- Easy-to-Use Dashboards. Measure the impact of your campaign using the rich reporting tools of AdRoll. Its easy-to-use dashboard will provide you with a bird’s eye view of different aspects of your campaign so you can make smarter marketing decisions.
17. Netcore Smartech
Netcore Smartech is a leading cloud-hosted campaign management and marketing automation program focusing on business growth. It aims to help users deliver unparalleled customer experiences through its customer journey mapping, cross-channel automation, funnel analytics, and messaging tools. The Netcore Smartech platform is offered through a quote-based payment system. For estimates, contact the vendor.
Why Choose Netcore Smartech?
- Customer Mapping Functionalities. Netcore Smartech is equipped with a customer mapping feature that allows you to closely monitor the behaviors of your clients. This is helpful for companies who want to provide one-to-one customer experience without having to manually keep tabs on leads or existing clients.
- Integrated Analytics. Managing your leads is difficult when you are unaware of what makes them tick. To help you make calculated marketing tactics, the integrated analytics of Netcore Smartech will gauge the impact of certain actions on your target market based on information in your database.
- Segmented Customer Communication. Netcore Smartech allows you to deliver relevant and well-timed messages without fail. The application allows you to organize leads and clients into segments. This will then let you automate emails and other forms of communication according to your customer brackets for easier information dissemination.
TechValidate is a marketing automation solution by SurveyMonkey dedicated to creating persuasive content. Offering essential features for lead nurturing, ROI metrics, and content creation, this platform also brings to the table quality market research, customer insights, and sales enablement solutions. For payment plans, TechValidate is currently available on a by-quote basis.
Why Choose TechValidate?
- Proactive Lead Generation. When it comes to digital marketing, you must not only create eye-catching ads and other promotional materials; you must also create quality content to highlight your business’ presence on the internet. With TechValidate, you can collect data directly from your clients, collage the information, and publish the content on your site or on social media, boosting the chances of lead generation.
- Easily Accessible Research Portals. Remain up-to-speed on important facts, market trends, and insights by checking the research portal of TechValidate. This will allow you to adjust campaigns accordingly and stay ahead of the competition.
- Quality Features, Powerful Integrations. TechValidate is ideal for entrepreneurs who want to have flexibility in their marketing endeavours. It is packed with a plethora of scalable features that improve your content, streamline your workflow, and increase the efficacy of your marketing campaign. It can also support a multitude of powerful integrations.
Fixel is designed to enhance one’s marketing efforts by segmenting and identifying website visitors that will likely turn into paying customers. The software automatically segments website visitors based on their level of engagement and interaction, allowing you to target high-value candidates through marketing campaigns, remarketing, and other efforts to bolster your sales and conversions. Its advanced learning engine is capable of discovering and separating audiences based on multiple parameters and over 60 engagement signals. The platform constantly updates its segmentation engine based on detected advanced segments arising from multiple engagement signals, thus negating the need to create and test manual segments.
Why choose Fixel?
- Effortless lead segmentation. Being a fully automated lead segmentation solution, the platform requires minimal manual input from users to qualify their leads. The tool supports over 60 engagement signals, such as time spent scrolling and browsing the website.
- Self-learning engine. There’s no need to waste your time creating and testing manual segments. Fixel automatically creates advanced segments based on multiple signals detected by its engine.
- Optimized marketing campaigns and strategies. Enjoy better returns from your marketing efforts by targeting visitors that matter the most to your business. Visitors are automatically ranked based on their level of engagement.
eSputnik is a comprehensive email marketing solution that features a plethora of capabilities for optimal client engagement and improved conversions in the eCommerce industry. Complex workflow processes can be implemented through the platform’s drag-and-drag workflow editing tool, which allows for email automation that takes into account event-based scenarios and customer behavior. This is complemented by the platform’s intelligent machine learning capability designed to improve the number of opened emails and sales conversions.
Why Choose eSputnik?
- Email automation and multichannel marketing. eSputnik makes campaign sending hassle-free through its marketing automation capabilities. Simply map your customer’s journey and utilize a drag-and-drop workflow editor to implement your processes and utilize multichannel campaigns to ensure maximum client reach and engagement. Because the platform takes into account client behavior, users will no longer have to worry about mundane tasks such as sending of product recommendations and price reduction notices.
- Powerful machine learning. The platform intelligently optimizes marketing efforts. The AI handles product recommendations, optimal time for sending of campaigns, determining the frequency for sending of single or bulk campaigns, and content prioritization based on client interests and website activity.
- Segmentation capabilities. The platform allows for conditional segmentation based on one’s desired criteria, such as the client’s geographical location and product preferences. eSputnik also allows for complex segmentations, with segments composed of clients that have unique criteria.
As a small business owner, you have to be a multitasker. However, that doesn’t mean that you couldn’t automate some of your daily tasks. You’ve worked your fingers to the bone to hone your craft, and you have a passion for serving your customers; but you can only juggle so much work at once.
Hopefully with our list of top 20 marketing automation software solutions for small business and comprehensive marketing automation software 2019 comparison, you were able to find the right platform to help you with your campaigns. If you are still undecided about investing in a program, be sure to check out our guidelines on choosing a marketing platform.
Did we miss any software solutions that you think should be included on this list? Don’t hesitate to leave a comment!