Wouldn’t it be great to have about 10 more of YOU to get all your social media done? I know it’s impossible! You’re being pulled to LinkedIn then Facebook then Twitter and you have no idea what to do with that Pinterest account. It’s hard to keep up and not to mention the tiring effect of seeing the same posts over and over again! Then when you’re on one platform you’ve come to find yourself in a time warp for… 30 MINUTES. Um…
Where did the time go?
Lost in the sands of time… Where the heck am I? & What was I doing?!
When you’re on Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, and other platforms it can get a bit overwhelming. Not only do you have personal posts to go through but you have business posts to go through. There IS a strategy for all of the social media stuff. Maybe you’re not on the right platform for your biz? I can guide you and implement a strategy that will rock your biz to getting more clicks. Clicks meaning gaining clients and your tribe falling madly in LOVE with you.
Does this sound like you?
- You have no time to find content and/or images to share on posts.
- You’re not getting any engagement on your posts.
- You’re not sure how many posts to have on each platform.
- You’re not sure when to post.
- You’re spending way too much time on social media.
I’m going to market your business on the platforms where your tribe hangs out and where it makes sense. Getting the reach you need and increasing views to YOUR website. This is the point of social media, to gain more clients and building relationships in making the right connections.
Here’s what’s included:
- Research and post content directly related to your niche to show that you’re the authority in your field.
- Provide images for posts that don’t have images because some resources just don’t understand the importance of visual marketing.
- Create beautiful image quotes that inspire success, creativity, and savoring life. These posts create engagement and increase shares.
- Update any Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook covers/headers as needed.
- Provide analytics every month to let you know what’s working for you and what’s not. Then make adjustments to posts as needed to get quality engagement.
$599 per month (3 month contract to start to see if we’re a good fit) –
Get in contact with me for your personalized quote!
- $100 set-up fee for the 1st month
This is what one of my fabulous clients have to say about my service:
Want in? Here’s what to do next:
Fill out the form below with your details and I’ll be back with you shortly.