The US CRM & Email Marketing Coordinator position will support the email marketing programs, including creative development and production, email campaign deployment, and transactional messaging support. This role will be responsible for creating A/B tests, email segmentation strategies and optimizing the use of CRM across digital touchpoints as well as hold responsibility for reporting on email performance on a weekly basis. This person will play a pivotal role in ensuring that all email messaging and creative is aligned with brand messaging and standards and will work closely with US and Region Digital Marketing teams, E-commerce Team, Sales and Marketing teams as well as external vendors.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from marketing, merchandising, ecommerce, IT and operations teams to ensure coordinated consumer experience and drive email performance.
- Be the US expert on Adobe campaign from execution to reporting.
- Work closely with the AME CRM Manager to develop US email and CRM strategy and testing priorities.
- Gather technical and strategic needs from US to deliver to the AME CRM Manager.
- Own day-to-day execution of email marketing campaigns; including feedback process, production, audience definition, asset delivery, QA and deployment.
- Responsible for the US email marketing calendar, aligning with other departments including brand, retail, VM and obtaining sign-off from the Media Traffic Manager.
- Leads the design, copy-writing, creative briefing and approval of all email communications with the Graphics team, gaining final approval Media Traffic Manager on all creative and copy.
- Uploads images, build and test emails in Adobe Campaign Manager (CRM tool) managing the end-to-end process, including email broadcast and data workflow.
- Responsible for developing a robust email testing strategy in collaboration with the AME CRM Manager, to include tests across all aspects, including creative, copy, segmentation, product and messaging
- Leads US CRM strategy for email activation launches
- Ensure that all email messaging and creative is aligned with brand messaging and standards
Concept Store CRM Support:
- Works alongside Marketing team to support with store-level email marketing, including localized event invites
- Responds quickly to US needs to drive footfall after weekly trade meeting – constantly considers how to use the email channel to drive commercial objectives
- Responsible for the execution of any loyalty driving initiatives including customer competitions, partnerships and giveaways in the US.
- Works closely with AME CRM Manager to devise a relevant and commercially focussed loyalty program for the US
Transactional and Program Emails:
- Day-to-day management of transactional and flow emails to ensure all copy and creative is up to date with latest drops
- Responsible for the US email program strategy, from data analysis through to creative concepts and reporting and optimization, working closely with AME CRM and IT
- Develop campaign/email calendar in collaboration with AME CRM Manager to activate and reach consumer target in the US
- Track performance; create and share quarterly reports with Region and Global and ensure we are meeting and exceeding Global KPIs
- Act as center of excellence, supporting and being proactive in improving US CRM activities
- Responsible for weekly reporting and measurement of each email, including both Adobe Campaign and Adobe Analytics data
- Uses insight to devise an optimization and testing strategy for email channel
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ year experience in digital marketing, managing email marketing campaigns and CRM strategies. Experience in Retail industry preferred. Experience with Adobe Campaign Manager.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with international consumers and team members
- Must be professional, personable, self-motivated and flexible
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- High energy and creative with a sense of humor.
- Should possess a combination of analytic and creative skills
- Must be able to work independently and under pressure on multiple projects
- Must be organized, detail oriented and unprompted follow through
- Capable of managing multiple priorities in a fast –paced, dynamic environment
- A self-starter who takes initiatives on driving new strategies and projects
- Enthusiasm, positive approach, energy and passion for CRM
- Results focused, commercial mindset and commitment to continual optimization